We’re happy to announce the 2014.5 update to Moneydance, now available to download for all platforms! This is our fifth update of the year and continues to polish and improve Moneydance 2014 while we work on some big changes for 2015.
This release includes the following changes:
- The Windows installer is now signed with our developer certificate, so Windows users will see that Moneydance has been signed and verified by us, The Infinite Kind!
- Set local transaction date for online payments to the date given by the bank
- The match/merge confirmation panel for online transactions no longer shows inactive categories
- Fixed bug with bi-weekly budgets that caused them to not be able to be edited
- Fixed bug that caused some data files to become huge when encrypted with non-ASCII hint text in some rare cases
- Fixed freezes when importing transactions into investment accounts while the account register is visible
- Fixed online transaction downloads for certain network/computer configurations
- Fixed the popup selector for securities which previously did not update when a different investment account was selected
- Various other minor or background fixes
Please download the update and let us know if you have any trouble. Feel free to email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have purchased Moneydance from the Mac App Store then your update should be automatic once it has cleared the review process. We’d be grateful if you would leave a rating or review for others.
Thanks for all your feedback, and for using Moneydance!