SketchTo URL Schemes
The following are samples of links to functions that are available in the SketchTo app for iOS. If you’re browsing this page from a device with SketchTo installed, tapping the links below will invoke SketchTo with the shortcut URLs. You can bookmark them and use them from your mobile browser or copy and paste into apps such as Launch Center Pro.
- To capture a web page and draw on it: sketchto-invoke://drawonweb/?q=example.com
- To take a photo and draw on it: sketchto-invoke://drawoncamera
- To draw on the most recent photo taken: sketchto-invoke://drawonlastphoto
- To load a map and draw on it: sketchto-invoke://drawonmap
- To draw on the contents of an image on your clipboard: sketchto-invoke://drawonclipboard
To send query parameters, such as a URL on which to draw, enter URL in the following field and press submit to begin marking up the specified page. The “q” parameter provides the URL or domain name to load.