We’re excited to announce that the second update to Moneydance 2012 is now available! The update is available on the Mac App Store as well as directly from our site.
This is a free update to everyone who has a license for Moneydance 2011 or 2012.
Here’s a quick look at some of the improvements in this update:
- Ability to keep files in any folder, including under Dropbox (not available in Mac App Store version)
- Improved launch screen with options to import directly from Quicken Essentials, start with a QIF file, open an existing file, or to start a fresh new set of accounts
- Record check number for submitted online payments from banks that provide it
- Ability to import multiple QIF files in one step
- Improved performance of file saving and prevent rare situations in which it could freeze the app
- Suppress display of duplicate memo fields on the “other side” of transactions
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Improved performance and behaviour of Archive function
- If only one Moneydance window is open then the command-W (ctrl-W on windows/linux) shortcut will not close it.
- Restored file/document icon in the window title bar on macs
- Fixed bug in which the number of days to sync to dropbox was not being remembered
As always, an easy way to keep up with Moneydance’s updates, are to follow @moneydance on Twitter or to like us on Facebook.