We’re pleased to announce Moneydance 2011r2, our first update to the latest version of your favorite personal finance app!
This update includes a long list of improvements, but here are some of the highlights:
- Restored original transaction report
- Added fiscal year options to preset date ranges for reports and graphs
- Improved Mac OS X Lion integration
- Added ability to mark accounts and categories as “inactive” so that they no longer appear or count towards balances
- Filtering of duplicate downloaded transactions from some misbehaving online banking services
- Improved look and feel in many minor ways
- Improved handling of inter-currency transactions
- Significantly improved reliability of downloaded transaction cleanup/merging
- Added register filter for showing only unconfirmed transactions
- Improved automatic cleanup of QIF imports
Please check out the new version and let us know if you encounter any problems or have requests for the next update! In the meantime, we’re working hard on an update to the iOS app as well as a major SyncSpace update.