I am very happy to announce that Moneydance 2007 is now available! The new version can now be downloaded from the main Moneydance download page. The primary improvements over Moneydance 2006 include:
- Budget graph in the toolbar that shows the state of your income and expenses compared to your budget
- Net worth history graph in the main toolbar showing the general trend of your finances
- New budget manager allowing much more flexible budget planning
- New budget report showing your budget status for multiple time periods side-by-side
- Improvements to investment portfolio view such as cost basis for individual securities as well as overall cost basis and portfolio value
- More polished graphing (using JFreeChart) including the ability to zoom in to any portion of the graph and to get information for each point in the graph with a simple swipe of the mouse
- Additional reports such as Income/Expenses and a true Cash Flow report
- A new summary graph on the home page that shows an overview of your expenses or income for a period of your choosing, updated instantly
- A vast number of user interface improvements, making the starting “home page” screen more informative while appearing less cluttered
We’ve also made a huge number of bug fixes – too many to include here.
Please download a copy and tell your friends!