I am pleased to announce the first beta release of Moneydance 2007! This release includes many improvements to the interface, a whole new budget manager, new and updated graphs/reports (using the open-source jFreeChart), investment improvements and numerous bug fixes.
Below are links to download the full installer for the beta release of Moneydance 2007. To submit bugs or feedback, please use our new issue tracking system and make sure to tag any bug reports as applicable to “2007.beta” so that we can fix them before the general release. Thanks!
- Moneydance (full application) for Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Moneydance (full application) for Mac OS X 10.2 and lower
- moneydance.zip (eCS or OS/2 application, including startup script)
- MoneydanceInstall.exe (windows installer; downloads java if necessary)
- MoneydanceInstallwj.exe (windows installer; includes java)
- moneydance_linux_x86.sh (linux installer; downloads java if necessary)
- moneydance_linux_x86wj.sh (linux installer; includes java)
- moneydance_solaris_sparc.sh (Solaris-sparc installer)