We’d like to add a permanent full time support agent to our team. Currently many of our team are located in Edinburgh, UK. We’re looking for the best candidate for the job, so we are recruiting new team members from across the globe!
We’re looking for an internet native to work remotely, helping our customers with technical issues. Our customer support is done online, using a web-based ticketing system and forum, and occasional screen sharing sessions.
Our support agent role involves helping our customers solve problems and have a great experience with our software. The support team work closely with each other and the developers to evaluate and resolve problems.
We think the following skills are essential for the role –
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting: Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Advanced computer skills and a fast typing speed
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills
- Able to write clear documentation and instructions for users
- Able to manage own schedule and use initiative when working alone
To be considered for the role, you must have daily access to a high-speed internet connection, and the ability to work remotely.
If you have any of the following, you could be the ideal candidate for the team
- A background in the financial industry
- Experience using personal finance software
- A background in technical customer support
To apply, please contact us at – email@example.com
About The Infinite Kind
Founded in 1999, The Infinite Kind has created two highly rated apps, Moneydance and SyncSpace.
Moneydance is a cross-platform desktop personal finance manager with an app companion. It provides the ability to manage online banking and bill payments, track accounts, review budgets and optimise investments.
SyncSpace is a unique and graphically rich application which allows users to express visual ideas collaboratively and in real-time. It allows 100% vector-based sketches and diagrams to be shared in real time, posted to Facebook/Twitter and emailed using PNGs or high resolution PDF files.